Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well Wednesday morning two days down, sitting here celebrating with my cup of coffee with no fat milk I am allowed one a day so this is a treat. Not that I am complaining (otherwise Angie will think up some new exercise task) as I said earlier the food is pretty good so far. I am quite surprised and pleased at how supported people have been to date when I tell them about my task at hand that has been very encouraging.
I was booked in for a massage last night but sadly that was cancelled so still putting up with very sore muscles.
During boot camp this morning I thought I hope this gets easier by the end of eight weeks as certainly isn't at the moment.
Anyway nearly time for a protein bar must go.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Greg. It's inspirational to see people committing to being healthy and fit. Constantly we see people who let themselves go and never get back on track. I watched the Biggest Loser the other night and it moved me seeing so many people who are determined to improve their lives through being healthy.

    Go for it! You can do it and I can't wait to see in 8 weeks times, the results.

    ReplyDelete