Thursday, February 12, 2009

Its Thursday morning already where does the week go, nearly two weeks down and feeling pretty good apart from the sore and aching muscles and empty feeling in my stomach, yep feeling good with myself. Weighed myself this morning and have only lost .2kg so far this week so that was a little disappointing but it really means I have to work a little harder.
Great photo in the news letter, how flattering, thanks for that Angie a very motivating force.
I trained with Amanda this morning, was a interesting when she handed me some dumbbells and said this is the amount of weight I should loose over the coming weeks. To comprehend how much extra weight you actually carry around in fat.
Going out tonight to catch up with some friends (after gym of course) so this could be a difficult time as my diet consists of no alcohol, but I am certain (at this stage) I will be strong.
Looking forward to the weekend and to find out what Angie has planned for Saturdays workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment