Monday, February 23, 2009

Hi all, it is Monday and I am in trouble again no not for over eating, no definitely not for over training not even for complaining, it is alas for not writing enough in this blog so they say, but I am certain its some sort of exercise to help you loose weight in your fingers.
After my last posting on Tuesday when I was feeling great it all started to go downhill and get too hard very similar to how Annette was feeling and as the week progressed my energy levels dropped. I found Wednesday morning boot camp hard and followed by Amanda's workout and fit key on Thursday it really took its toll. By Friday night I was really tired, mind you where was I?????? Not out kicking back having a few drinks with the boys chatting about the past weeks events, no I was at the gym doing my bit for the cause, which at the time was a little blurred and can I tell you there are not a lot of people at the gym on a Friday night which does make you question yourself as to what are you actually doing there as well.
Come Saturday morning and after a good nights sleep (which I was told was not enough) I was feeling a lot better went to boot camp and survived that which is always a good thing.
Then we get to Sunday morning a quick check of the diaries, then another weigh in where I was pleased with the outcome, as I have not been below 98kg for about two years now, so something must be working.
Off we go on our little bike ride to Manly, thank goodness its mostly flat and good quality bitumen and concrete paths as when you have not been on a bike for a while you start to remember how uncomfortable a bike seat can be, not to mention trying to walk afterwards especially after three hours.
I have to say how impressed I have been at Annette's can do attitude, she is truly a remarkable woman, like all of us we bitch about the challenges in front of us but Annette has met them head on and it is quite inspirational.
I have to go now or I will be late for my PT, then I will be in trouble again at least it is the start of week four and I am still feeling good and still alcohol free.(sad I know)

1 comment:

  1. Greg I can't beleive how fast you are at these challenges. You fly up the hill walking, your like speed racer up the hills on the bike. You are going so well I wish I could keep up with you.
    Your a great person to train with and together we make a great training pair the way we can joke and yet still be serious with what we need to do.Keep up the training catch you at the gym during the week..from Annette

    ReplyDelete