Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well one day down 55 to go, no worries so far except my pants are still tight I thought there may have been some miraculous changes over night but alas it was not to be.
I would have to say the worst experience so far is having about 500 photos taken of your fat stomach.
The food is good in quantity but a little bland I will have to work out how to spice it up that is of course with no added calories.
My day started with a circuit class with John in the morning followed by a delightful session with Amanda in the afternoon. At this point in time I did not know you could have so many muscles ache at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. WELL DONE! JUST THINK HOW FIT YOU'RE GONNA BE WHEN YOU HAVE ACHIEVED THIS 8 WEEK CHALLENGE. PLUS YOUR PANTS WONT BE TIGHT ANYMORE :-) WITH A BIT OF LUCK FROM YOUR MOTIVATION I WILL LOSE SOME WEIGHT TOO.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete