Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday morning and I notice that the days are getting shorter already, you start to notice things like this when you get up at ridiculously early hours to train, pretty soon I will need a torch, this morning was a 1.5 hour walk and that's it for me today this is like a rest day.
Well had a nice session with Amanda, a few bike sprints just to get me over the weekends events I am sure that was the reason. All in all a pretty good session now that I am starting to increase my fitness levels.
After gym a quick protein shake which you actually start to enjoy the taste of after a while, then I went and paddled a canoe for about an hour.
Back home for a shower then off to touch football, this is where I can really notice the change in my fitness levels, I keep remembering the first game of the season where I thought I was going to have a heart attack now I can last a good two minutes.
Enjoy the day.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness Greg you are doing amazingly well. Don't drop the ball!

    ReplyDelete