Monday, February 9, 2009

Hi all, Monday afternoon and weekend seems like a blurr already, I have a admit waking up on Sunday morning and the thought of going to the gym nearly made me jump back into bed. But being the motivated and determined sort of person that I am, I simply shrugged those feelings aside and embraced the thought of spending time sweating, straining and at times talking dirty with my trainer. In a professional sort of way that is....... and I was not disappointed what a memorable morning it was, filled full of jolly moments.
The weigh in went well I lost a few kilos so that was really positive and will keep me motivated for the following week.
I celebrated when I got home by having 4 hard boiled egg whites, Oates with some protein powder and a skinny cappuccino, well I know what your all thinking, talk about going overboard but some times you just have to let your hair down and celebrate these moments. By these moments I mean just eating in general as I was severely hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Greg. Keep up the good work not too much celebrating now ha ha ha.
    Richard (Trainer)

    ReplyDelete