Monday, February 16, 2009

Hi, Monday morning and still on track with the food so doing quite well in that department even though at the weigh in on Saturday I had put on .1kg, but in my defence I had just finished a bowl of oats for breakfast so plenty of room for improvement next week.
Then after the weigh in it was, Hi ho hi ho up the bloody hill we went alright, I have found out some people have a very distorted view of humour.
Actually it went alright, I was with Darren giving him some moral support till I found my breathing was more imperative to my well being than trying to talk.
Once up on top it was all worthwhile the view was almost forgettable due to the rain and the feeling of accomplishment was soon dampened as well, with the thought of going back down which was nearly as bad as going up, but we have survived to tell the tale of an alternative idea of how to spend time with a loved one on a romantic rainy valentines day morning in lieu of the obvious laying in bed idea, some how I don't think it will catch on.
It was a great sense of achievement once it was completed and did give you the feeling of lets do it again, it was a good measure to see how our overall fitness has improved.
The only scary thing is what will we be doing in two weeks time.....Angie???????
Went for a 1.5 hour walk on Sunday, was a little stiff after but a good nights sleep and ready for the third week, so bring it on.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Greg. I told you that you would love it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Greg I think we are both finding out how funny we both are - heehee!!!!!
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg love the blog you did really well on Saturday. Good luck with your week of training
    that lies ahead.

    ReplyDelete