Friday, February 13, 2009

I woke up this morning to sound of rain on the roof so cosy in bed but out I jump and off to the gym full of life and energy. That was till I got to the stairs at the gym then I realised how tired my legs were, Richards spin class was again a killer, it felt like I had a brick tied to each foot.
Amanda's fit key class last night and her PT session in the morning where she concentrated on legs was definitely starting to take its toll. Makes me think how much fun tomorrow is going to be with Angie, I cant wait.
Well went out after the gym last night and still alcohol free quite a good effort on my part and the support of my friends (I think).
I know I have not lost much weight this week as I said previously, but I have noticed that my energy levels have increased a little so that's a positive.

4 comments:

  1. Great job this morning you worked really hard. And yes I did get something healthy at the shop. Have a great morning tomorrow I know you will love it.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr Fox Awesome Job on the walk saw the photos u look like your having such a fab time would love to join u on the next one (Oh sorry did u know u where doing another one)!!!
    Keep up the good wk. Glad u enjoyed fitkey and legs wk out catch u tomorrow arv for another great session!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, the first a few steps are always like that, hurting and tired. But it will be fine, and be better~

    ReplyDelete