Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well Wednesday morning and feeling great, compared to last week were it was all to hard at this point in time its all to easy, sorry Logan you better start lifting your game with boot camp.
I can say that because the pain in my arms hasn't really set in yet and I can still raise them to type, at the moment.
I also hope Angie has a cup of HTFU (but not to much) by the weekend and thinks up good challenge for us on Sunday as I know Annette will be up for it again, if I cant be cheeky now when I am feeling good I will have no hope later on.
Looking forward to Amanda's PT tomorrow as well. Bring it on!
It feels really good to be this pumped (would still like a drink tho)

4 comments:

  1. LOL..You go Greg. You are doing incredibly well. You have 2 wonderful strengths...committment and motivation and these 2 strengths will only lead you to further success in achieving your fitness goals. Very proud of you. PS...thanx for my motivtion too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on!!!!!
    Is that what u said you'll be sorry, Did that huge F*#king hill today with Ang and Ally what an awesome day we had, take my hat of to u it was a great climb only Little Miss Scary decided to take us another 45minutes down the other side cause it only took 34 mins to get to the top!!! oowee can't wait to c how my legs feel in the morning!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WK CATCH U IN THE MORNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are laying down a challenge to your trainers, Good luck with that you know its like waving a red rag at a bull. Have fun in your next session

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone knows it is so hard to keep on it. But donot consider too much, just do it~~
    Good for you.

    ReplyDelete