Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey Thursday morning feeling fine and looking good (through these eyes anyway) finished my morning PT with Amanda, I think you should have given me heavier weights as I can still move my arms a little.
Looking forward to fit key tonight plus what the weekend has in store for us as this will mark the half way point of whatever you call this challenge, competition, macabre contest, I have other words but I don't think they would be appropriate to put in print.
Have put a little weight on since the weekend so hopefully will loose that by the time of the weigh in.
Not as hungry anymore so maybe my stomach has started to accept that's all its getting, the main thing at the moment though is that I still have some energy left and not feeling as tired.
Enjoy the day.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing very well, I been reading your blog lately and it seems to me like you're really having fun. You must look a lot better than first and not only in your eyes, you have to put some pictures on your blog so everyone can see! Keep up the good work and I think they should give you heavier weights, if you can still joke about it means it wasn't hard enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big mistake!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see u on MONDAY ARVO
    BRING IT ON FOXY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete