Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday morning:
Lucky Winner is not how I would describe myself at the moment how about sore unfortunate winner, all I can say is my shoulders hurt, no its worst than that they are still burning and my legs hurt and I feel stuffed.
This is all from the result of going for a walk in the park????
If you do not know what I am talking about have a read of Angie's blog then you will know what I am complaining about, but I did think it could have been a lot worst and neither of us have vomited yet and considering I have a week to recover before the next one I can only say..... Bring it on!!!!
Hey, at least I am a little lighter now, and who knows by the end of this competition Angie may have to increase her training a little to keep up :-)
I must admit though doing John's circuit class this morning was difficult I think I was just going through the motions as most of my body still had no feeling.
Still have PT session to get through this afternoon so that will be interesting.
Another weekend down and still alcohol free, I am sure this is a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. GREG WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING.
    I DON'T NO ABOUT YOU BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE BEING PUSHED THAT HARD THAT I WANT TO BE SICK.
    MY BODY IS SORE FROM THE OTHER DAY BUT THE TRAINING IS ONLY GETTING HARDER SO DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK MATE.
    FROM ANNETTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg keep it up and you will be vomiting (hehe) and you'll be made to keep going!!!!
    Your doing a great job keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha where was that attitude Saturday morning at Bootcamp Foxy?? haha good luck now after that blog haha. Lookin good Greg

    ReplyDelete