Monday, March 9, 2009

Hi, Monday morning and haven't blogged since Thursday so will update you on the main highlights of the weekend. Friday morning and Richards spin class was as hard as usual and totally full even to the point where Richard had to give his bike up and just supervise.
That night off to the Friday night losers club at the gym to do a few weights and who do I meet there, Annette, good to see the commitment of so few (being us two) doing so much.
Saturday morning and still feeling sluggish from the day before, which is a bit different for me usually its the night before that gets me but not anymore :-)
Anyway a nice boot camp work out with Richard then off to move house and play with furniture for the rest of the day, which is probably not the most intelligent thing I have ever done considering I kept thinking of what was in store for tomorrow.
Sunday morning and the first thing I have to say is thanks to Darren and Richard for setting up the course and sourcing all the gear, big mother tyres etc. you shouldn't have gone to so much trouble and I really wished you hadn't gone to all that trouble afterwards.
I think we have Angie a little worried now as she brought her bodyguards (her children)with her to keep the language down and also protect her from accidental slip ups from the water carriers.
The weigh in after was very surprising as I lost another 1.5kg, so all these fun activities must be doing something and I must admit my jeans are starting to get looser.
Well its only three weeks left now and its time to put in a big effort to the finish, so you may have to bring that bucket with you next weekend if you want to keep up Angie as no hubby to support you this time, so it should be an interesting time:-)
Was late to John's circuit class this morning so not off to a good start to the week so there is heaps of room for improvement yet.
Enjoy the day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Foxy I won't need that bucket or my hubbie or my bodyguards hee hee it will be just you and me bring it on big boy - well maybe not so big a boy now.
    Keep up the great work and have plenty in the tank for Sunday I am raring to go, oh I can't wait, I am smiling thinking about a grown man crying......Oh yeah maybe wear that heart rate monitor. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wk end photos where great u guys looked to be having an awesome time as usual, I hear u r doing that big mother hill climb again this wk end don't think it will be so easy this time I'm hoping to join u on this one (daughters b'day on sunday) so we'll c as it will be enjoyable for all!!!!!!Keep up the good wk hope u enjoyed your session today foxy as much as i did have a great wk.

    ReplyDelete