Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yahoo it's Wednesday and feeling great (except for my left calf and sore back) and full of energy. Yesterday I went for a one and a half hour walk in the morning and I feel heaps better after a massage last night.
This mornings boot camp was good a little different, which as they say variety is the spice of life.
Wearing my old jeans to work today so that means I have dropped two pant sizes plus they are not tight even better.
No touch football tonight so will try to do a run instead.
Enjoy the day.

3 comments:

  1. Loads of training this wk greg good on u. Not long now and your challenge will be over look forward to the wk end challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down 2 sizes not too bad at all. Heard Loges was a bit tough on you this morning heehee!
    3 blogs in 3 days coming home strong mate!
    Looking forward to Sunday I am sure you mentioned something early in the challenge that was a bit of a fear factor for you, mmmm I wonder if that has anything to do with your final challenge!!!!! Not that I would do something like that of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mate i'm glad u enjoyed the variety in the bootcamp this morning, was all based around u... a specially designed program for our newest elite athlete..lol... mate u keep going the way u are and you'll be training me!

    ReplyDelete