Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday, hump day as we say, that being the middle of the week and its all downhill from here. (I hope)
I only did a one and a half hour walk yesterday morning as I treat Tuesday as a bit of a rest day which I think I still need after the weekend and was still a little tired this morning.
Not that you would have noticed with my fine effort (in my mind)at boot camp this morning even though I did find it a little tougher than normal, I put that down to the humid temperature.
Getting into a routine with my food now and finding its not such a big deal to eat at the right times and to prepare something healthy with low fat.(would still like a drink though)
I am finding that I am slowly eating more, that is I will have a carrot with a protein shake in the afternoon instead of just a protein shake also a lot more salad with dinner, but at least its all healthy foods.
Enjoy the day.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Greg. You are going really well and without even vomitting eh! Thats a very interesting comment mmmmmmm I am having fun working out the weekend session. See you in the gym.

    ReplyDelete