Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hi, Thursday and starting to feel good again thanks to a massage I think, even though I am feeling tired during the day I have really noticed my fitness and energy levels increasing. Certain exercises that used to really hurt I am now thinking aren't that bad and my recovery time is getting quicker. Both boot camp yesterday and this morning at Amanda's PT even though it was hard I still felt pretty good soon after, so either I am getting fitter or....... no lets just leave it at that otherwise I will get myself in big trouble.
Glad to see I can be of benefit with your ab workout Angie, that's the type of giving person I am:-)
Looking forward to the weekend to see what fun activities we are doing only two to go now.
Off to fit key tonight and then the usual spin class in the morning, have a wedding tomorrow so that's another test in it's self, will not being going to the Friday night losers club so will have to do a back up session on either Saturday or Sunday to make up for it unless the Sunday morning workout is really tough, but I doubt that :-)
Enjoy the day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Greg.
    Any ideas of a good baby sitter for my kids for Sunday morning. I really don't want to miss my opportunity of getting some more inspiring pics of you guys.
    Sunday is going to bring some special moments.... (or hours??)
    Cheers
    Daz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u enjoyed your pt session u have picked up your fitness loads great job keep up your training though or it will drop off just the same!!! Hows that for bad luck hey your 2 trainers going out for drinks to the same spot as u on a friday nite (sux to be u)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greg don't worry about Friday night losers club you don't have to be in the gym to be a loser!!!!! (HAHA) But its ok I will be there along with Amanda and Rich through thick and thin tomorrow night to continue our support for you on YOUR quest for a NEW YOU! what a bloody lucky coincidence eh!

    ReplyDelete